Dr Rui Zhou
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN510C Hawthorn campus
I work on data analytics problem including search, query, storage, index and mining on a variety of data types, such as graph data, XML data, text data, streaming data, trajectory data, web service data, blockchain data, etc.
Algorithms; Database; Data Mining; Blockchain
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Graph Data Algorithm: There is one PhD opening until filled. Please send in your CV, Transcripts, Awards, 1 or 2 best papers (if available). Due to the number of EOIs, I am sorry that only the candidate meeting our selection criteria will be contacted.
Available to supervise honours students.
- 2021, International, Best Student Paper Award with PhD student Ms Limeng Zhang, WISE 2021
- 2020, Swinburne, Research Excellence Award (for ranked 1/53 in department, 1/91 in school, against level expectations), School
- 2019, Swinburne, Most Improved Unit Award for Redeveloping Advanced Java Improving Student Satisfaction from 4.9 to 9.1, Faculty
- 2017, Swinburne, Startup Funding $10,000, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2017, Other, Startup Funding $10,000, University of Adelaide
- 2009, Swinburne, Scholarship for Visiting ANU $5000, University
- 2007, Swinburne, Chancellor's Scholarship, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Zhou, Rui; Zhou, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Searching Cohesive Subgraphs in Big Attributed Graph Data *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: A Data Driven Paradigm for Service-Oriented System Engineering *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: Optimization in Blockchain-based Provenance Tracking.Student scholarship for Limeng Zhang. *; DATA61
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display