Dr Reza Tajaddini
PhD in Finance, University of Otago, New Zealand; MBA, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1126 Hawthorn campus
Dr Reza Tajaddini is discipline leader of finance at Swinburne Business School. His research interests include the areas of cultural economics and finance, trading strategies and real estate investment.
Reza has published widely in finance and economics journals such as the journal of International Review of Finance, the Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics and the Journal of Policy Modeling.
Prior to joining Swinburne in 2013, Reza obtained his PhD in Finance from the University of Otago, New Zealand. He also obtained a Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education from Swinburne in 2016.
Reza is recipient of the 2015 Faculty of Business and Law Teaching Excellence Award and the Vice-Chancellor's 2017 Teaching Excellece (Higher Education) Award at the Swinburne University of Technology and the 2017 Australian Awards for University Teaching Citation (AAUT).
Cultural Finance and Economics; Trading Strategies; Real Estate Investment
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Applied Economics - 140200
Financial Risk Management;Business Modelling and Analysis;Corporate Finance
- 2017, Swinburne, Vice-Chancellor's Teaching Excellence (Higher Education) Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2017, National, Australian Award for University Teaching Citation (AAUT), Department of Education and Training
- 2015, Swinburne, Teaching Excellence Award, Faculty of Business and Law
- 2015, Swinburne, Best Publication, Early Career Researcher, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2008, International, Best paper award, International Conference of Global Academy of Business & Economic Research (GABER)
Also published as: Tajaddini, Reza; Tajaddini, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Grant information is currently offline and as such is unable to be displayed here. A further update will be provided in mid-January 2019.
- 2017-12-11: National Teaching Award Recipient: Dr Reza Tajaddini - Swinburne Commons YouTube Channel
- 2017-10-01: Blended learning strategies - Swinburne Commons
- 2017-09-21: Swinburne lecturers recognised among Australia’s best teachers - Swinburne University
- 2016-10-27: Asian home buyers less likely to default on their mortgage - Yahoo 7 Finance
- 2016-10-25: Asian home buyers less likely to default on their mortgage: study - EconoTimes
- 2016-10-24: Asian home buyers less likely to default on their mortgage: study - PROPERTYobserver
- 2016-07-05: Survey shows tourists prefer to spend time in happier countries - Australasian Leisure Management
- 2016-06-28: Tourism advertising: smiles needed - MindFood