Dr Roksolana Suchowerska
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Social Impact Swinburne
- AGSE203 Hawthorn campus
Dr Suchowerska is a social researcher and sociologist with experience in evaluating the impact of social programs. In her recent PhD research at the University of Melbourne, Dr Suchowerska worked with Australian businesses and governments to understand the processes of social inclusion and exclusion that emerged in the context of customer-focused, corporate social responsibility programs. She is interested in understanding how citizens/consumers develop the skills (e.g. digital, health and financial skills) that are fundamental to participation in our society. Dr Suchowerska has also worked as a policy officer in the Australian Department of Industry, supporting Australia’s small and medium businesses to access subcontracting opportunities in large projects.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Business And Management - 150300
- Applied Sociology, Program Evaluation And Social Impact Assessment - 160801
- Social Change - 160805
Also published as: Suchowerska, Roksolana; Suchowerska, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Evaluation of Be Connected: a Digital Literacy for Older Australians Project -RFQ No. 70009747 *; Department of Social Services
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display