Professor Romesh Nagarajah
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- ATC814 Hawthorn campus
Engineering; Advanced manufacturing technlogies; Robotics; Automated inspection
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Mechanical Engineering - 091300
Also published as: Nagarajah, Romesh; Nagarajah, R.; Nagarajah, Romesh Chesney; Nagarajah, C. R.; Nagarajah, C. Romesh; Nagarajah, Chesney R.; Nagarajah, Romesh C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Plastfix TradieBot *; Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- 2018: Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery - An Ergonomic Investigation *; Device Technologies Fund Scheme
- 2015: Artificial Intelligence Based Quality Control *; Novatech Solutions
- 2011: DMTC PhD scholarship for Manassa Kesharaju *; DMTC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display