Professor Romesh Nagarajah
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- ATC814 Hawthorn campus
Engineering; Advanced manufacturing technlogies; Robotics; Automated inspection
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Mechanical Engineering - 091300
Also published as: Nagarajah, Romesh; Nagarajah, R.; Nagarajah, Romesh Chesney; Nagarajah, C. R.; Nagarajah, C. Romesh; Nagarajah, Chesney R.; Nagarajah, Romesh C.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Plastfix TradieBot *; Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- 2018: Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery - An Ergonomic Investigation *; Swinburne Contribution
- 2015: Artificial Intelligence Based Quality Control *; Novatech Solutions
- 2011: DMTC PhD scholarship for Manassa Kesharaju *; DMTC
- 2009: Lightweight Modular Vehicle Platform AutoCRC Project Agreement (Tracy Ruan) *; Automotive Australia CRC 2020
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display