Dr Raji Kochandra
PhD, National Institute of Technology Calicut, India; M.Tech(Nanotechnology), National Institute of Technology Calicut, India; B.Tech( Chemical Engineering), Government Engineering College Kozhikode, India
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
Raji joined Swinburne (PAVE) as a Lecturer in 2016. She also holds an Adjunct Research Fellow Position with Faculty of Science and Technology, Swinburne. Prior to joining Swinburne, she has worked as an Associate Research Fellow at Deakin University and a Research Officer at Monash University.
She received her PhD degree from NIT Calicut (2016) under the guidance of Dr. C. B. Sobhan. A part of PhD as a Fulbright Fellow was done at Rice University (in Prof. Ajayan's group) Houston, U.S.A . She completed her post-graduate degree (Master of Technology) in Nanotechnology from NIT Calicut and undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Technology) in Chemical Engineering from Government Engineering College Kozhikode. She completed her Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching (Higher Education ) course from Swinburne University of Technology.
Her research interest includes theoretical and experimental investigation on CVD synthesis of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanomaterials,molecular simulation of water, computational nanotechnology, nanofluids and nanomaterials. She is also involved in Mathematics Education Research.
Nanomaterials; Materials Science; Heat Transfer; Compuational Nanotechnology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Transport Properties And Non-equilibrium Processes - 340609
- Theoretical And Computational Chemistry - 340700
- Structure And Dynamics Of Materials - 340307
- Inorganic Materials (incl. Nanomaterials) - 340301
- Macromolecular Materials - 340302
Materials Science;Engineering Mathematics
- 2015, Swinburne, Visiting Fellowship, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn
- 2012, Other, Young Research Scholar Award (ICONSAT), National Institute of Technology Calicut
- 2012, International, Fulbright Doctoral Fellowship, Rice University, Houston
- 2010, Other, PhD Scholarship, National Institute of Technology Calicut
- 2010, Other, Cerificate of Merit for masters degree, National Institute of Technology Calicut
- 2008, Other, Rank holder award for bachelor degree, Government Engineering College Kozhikode
- 2008, Other, Masters Scholarship, National Institute of Technology Calicut
- 2004, Other, Bachelors Scholarship, Government Engineering College Kozhikode
Also published as: Kochandra, Raji; Kochandra, R.; Raji, K.; Raji, Kochandra
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display