Associate Professor Rachael Fullam
Rachael is the Consultation and Evaluation Lead for the Centre for Forensic Behavoural Science.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied And Developmental Psychology - 520100
- Biological Psychology - 520200
- Clinical And Health Psychology - 520300
- Cognitive And Computational Psychology - 520400
- Social And Personality Psychology - 520500
Also published as: Fullam, Rachael; Fullam, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Cohort analysis of security needs in secure settings *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
- 2020: Evaluation of New and Enhanced Service Responses to Youth Sexual Violence and Abuse (RFQ) *; Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women (Qld)
- 2020: Evaluation of the Forensicare Clinical Support Team *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
- 2020: Interaction of People with Disability and the Justice System *; Department of Social Services
- 2020: RFQ - Review of the Countering Violent Extremism in School Initiatives *; Australian Government Department of Education
- 2018: Evaluation of the Forensicare Boon-Gim Ngaga Assessment Package *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
- 2015: Evaluation of MFMHU service delivery/update, impact and outcome *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
- 2015: Ravenhall Prison Service Evaluation *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display