Dr Roshanthi Dias
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1125 Hawthorn campus
Roshanthi is a Lecturer in Finance at Swinburne University of Technology. She has completed her PhD in Finance for which she has received a scholarship (Swinburne University Chancellors Postgraduate Research Award) from Swinburne University. She has completed a Master of Business Administration (Finance) from Swinburne University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Banking and Finance from the University of London (London School of Economics). In industry, Roshanthi has worked in the area of equity research in brokerage/investment banking and in foreign direct investment. She has previously conducted research in the area of Credit Default swaps and implications for risk management/ risk taking in Banking. Her research interests include Banking & Finance and Risk Management.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Banking, Finance And Investment - 150200
Also published as: Dias, Roshanthi; Dias, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: How does 'risk' feel? - A qualitative study of risk cultures in the Australian financial system *; AFAANZ Research Grants
- 2013: End-of-life options for waste paint in Australia *; Sustainability Victoria
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display