Distinguished Professor Qing-Long Han
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Professor Qing-Long Han is Swinburne’s Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Quality) and a Distinguished Professor. He is an internationally recognised leader in Control Theory and Control Engineering.
Professor Han has been named as a Highly Cited Researcher in Engineering by Thomson Reuters and is included in The World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds: 2014-2016. He is one of The Most Cited Researchers in both Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering on the list of The Most Cited Researchers: Developed for ShanghaiRanking\'s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2016 by Elsevier.
Prior to joining Swinburne, Professor Han held many notable academic appointments including the prestigious Chang Jiang (Yangtze River) Scholar Chair Professor by China’s Ministry of Education, and Laureate Professor at Central Queensland University.
Power System stability and control; Wireless Communication; Automation and Control Systems; Electric vehicle - Battery, Electric Power train, autonomous control and ITS Networked Robotics; Power System stability and control
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Artificial Intelligence And Image Processing - 080100
- Applied Mathematics - 010200
- Electrical And Electronic Engineering - 090600
- 2018, International, Highly Cited Researcher, Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters)
- 2016, International, The Most Cited Researcher The Most Cited Researcher in Electrical & Electronic Engineering , Elsevier
- 2016, International, The Most Cited Researcher in Mechanical Engineering , Elsevier
- 2016, International, The IET Control Theory and Applications Premium Award, The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- 2016, International, Highly Cited Researcher, Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters)
- 2015, International, Highly Cited Researcher, Thomson Reuters
- 2014, International, Highly Cited Researcher, Thomson Reuters
Also published as: Han, Qing-Long; Han, Q.; Han, Q.-L.; Han, Qinglong
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Repetitive Control Systems in Networked Environments *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2011: Developing a toolkit and framework to support new postgraduate research supervisors in emerging research areas *; Australian Learning and Teaching Council
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display