Dr Pei-Wei Tsai
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508d Hawthorn campus
Pei-Wei Tsai received his PhD in Electronic Engineering in 2012 in Taiwan. He was one of the invited speakers in 2008 in the Global COE Program at Tohoku University in Japan. He was a visiting scholar in 2011 in the Center of Excellence in Information Assurance (CoEIA) at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia. He is the Program Committee Co-chair of the 13th International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (IIH-MSP 2017) in 2017 and the Enabling and HCI Technologies (HCI) track co-chair of the 36th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) in 2018. He is also the Executive Editor of Journal of Network Intelligence. His research interests include swarm intelligence, optimisation, big data analysis, intelligent transportation, and wireless sensor network.
Intelligent Optimisation; Data Analytics; Machine Learning
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Honours topics and outlines
Crowd-based Delivery Optimisation in City Logistcs
Fields of Research
- Simulation And Modelling - 080110
- Neural, Evolutionary And Fuzzy Computation - 080108
- Pattern Recognition And Data Mining - 080109
Data Science;Big Data Archeture
- 2016, Other, Best Paper Award, The 9th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing
- 2015, Other, Best Paper Award, The 10th International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control
- 2010, Other, Best Paper Award, International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing
- 2007, National, Master Thesis Best Paper Award, Taiwanese Association for Artificial Intelligence (TAAI)
- 2006, National, Technology and Research Scholarship, China Technical Consultants Incorporated Foundation in Taiwan
- 2002, National, Superior Award of the 90th Academic Year University and Junior College Communication Technology Monographic Study Competition, Ministry of Education in Taiwan
Also published as: Tsai, Pei-Wei; Tsai, P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Australian Freight Carbon Calculator *; iMOVECRC
- 2020: Dashboard of Intelligent Last Mile Delivery in City Logistics by Integrating Multiple Crowd Movements by Parcel Lockers *; iMOVECRC
- 2020: Data-driven Operation Research for Cleaner Production in Logistics and Transportation *; iMOVECRC
- 2020: Smart City Logistics based on Minimal Information Sharing for Maximising Returns and Reputation of Business Alliance *; iMOVECRC
- 2019: Development of an IoT solution for counting and scaling of logs for export Supply Chains *; InventoryDataSolutions_PT
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display