Dr Philip Sumner
- Centre for Mental Health
- Hawthorn campus
I am a postdoctoral fellow at Swinburne University. The focus of my work is currently on investigating thought disorder in schizophrenia and schizotypy.
Clinical Psychology; Cognitive Psychology; Neuroscience
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Cognitive And Computational Psychology - 520400
- Clinical Psychology - 520302
- Counselling Psychology - 520303
- Health Psychology - 520304
- Cognitive Neuroscience - 520203
- Psychopharmacology - 520205
- Psychophysiology - 520206
- Social And Affective Neuroscience - 520207
- Clinical Neuropsychology - 520301
- Cognition - 520401
- Learning, Motivation And Emotion - 520403
- Behavioural Genetics - 520201
- Behavioural Neuroscience - 520202
Also published as: Sumner, Philip; Sumner, P.; Sumner, Philip J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Understanding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on youth mental health *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display