Senior Research Fellow
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology
- CH205 Hawthorn campus
Fields of Research
- Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle And Plasma Physics - 020200
Also published as: Murugaraj, Pandiyan; Murugaraj, P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Positioning the soil wetting agent technology for commercial success *; BASF Australia Ltd
- 2014: Reactive ion beam irradiation to fabricate P doped n-type semiconductive carbon nanostructure within polymer matrices *; AINSE Research Award
- 2011: Polymer functional architecture at the biointerface to control soil-water-nutrient behaviour during plant growth *; Grains Research & Development Corporation
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display