Dr Piratheepan Jegatheesan
PhD in Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia; BSc in Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC741 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Other Technology - 109900
Geomechanics;Mechanics of Structures
- 2012, National, Highly Commended Award for Excellence in Education or Research, AustStab Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Association
Also published as: Jegatheesan, Piratheepan; Jegatheesan, P.; Piratheepan, J.; Piratheepan, Jegatheesan
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: Investigation of Wave Propagation through Soils to Shallow Buried Fibre Optic Cable *; Department of State Development Business and Innovation - Voucher Program
- 2013: Resilient Modulus and Permanent Deformation Response of Waste Dolerite as Wearing Course Material for Haul Roads *; HATCH
- 2011: Geotechnical characteristics of recycled asphalt *; Municipal Association of Victoria
- 2010: Laboratory testing of biosolids for lagoon embankments *; Geotesta
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display