Dr Paul Dyke
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
Ultracold Quantum Gases
Fields of Research
- Degenerate Quantum Gases And Atom Optics - 020601
Also published as: Dyke, Paul; Dyke, P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies *; ARC Centre of Excellence Scheme
- 2017: Universal few-to-many-body physics in 2D Fermi gases *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2014: Spin-Orbit coupling in a Lithium-6 quasi-2D Fermi gas *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display