Dr Nandana Wasantha Pathiranage
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1127 Hawthorn campus
Nandana is a lecturer in Accounting and Finance, having several years teaching experience in Australia and abroad. He completed PhD degree requirements under 3 years from Swinburne University of technology in the area of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and accounting information quality. He published several peer-reviewed articles in international conferences and journals. He also a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
IFRS / Integrated Reporting / Value Relevance / Analysts’ Efficiency and Forecasts
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Accounting, Auditing And Accountability - 150100
Accounting Systems and Reporting / Financial Information Systems / Company Accounting
Also published as: Wasantha Pathiranage, Nandana; Wasantha Pathiranage, N.; Pathiranage, N. P. W.; Pathiranage, Nandana; Pathiranage, Nandana P. W.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Climate risk financial disclosures: Do investors or analysts use them in their decision-making and, if so, how efficient are analysts in using them? *; AFAANZ Research Grants
- 2019: Identifying and analysing financial reporting user information needs in the for-profit, not-for-profit and public sectors in Australia *; CPA Australia
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display