Dr Natalie Jovanovski
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2018, National, Raewyn Connell Prize, The Australian Sociological Association (TASA)
Also published as: Jovanovski, Natalie; Jovanovski, N.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
- 2019-02-19: "I should be able to provide that": How welfare-to-work affects low-income single mothers' food provision - The Power to Persuade
- 2019-02-09: Weight Stigma 101 - Medium
- 2018-12-15: Annual Report 2017-2018 - Women's Health Victoria
- 2018-10-31: Is weight just a number? What experts say really does matter when it comes to health - Fitbit
- 2018-10-23: Rise of the 'fat activist' - News.com.au
- 2018-09-07: All Fired Up - Pushing Back - Untrapped (podcast)
- 2018-08-22: Rethinking the health and weight debate - Swinburne University - Social Innovation Research Institute
- 2017-09-21: Radical Philosophy - Digesting Femininities - 3CR
- 2017-03-07: No more cupcakes! A call to action on International Women's Day - Feminist Current
- 2015-07-07: Leg hair: A love story - Feminist Current
- 2015-04-30: No, feminism is not about choice - SBS
- 2015-01-28: It's time to point the lens at those who police our bodies - Feminist Current
- 2015-01-04: "I'm not a feminist... I love cooking!" Why food is a feminist issue - Feminist Current
- 2014-12-02: Bikini activism: When sexual objectification and 'consciousness-raising' colide - Feminist Current
- 2014-11-20: Sorry/not sorry: Why Blanc and Redfoo's apologies are misguided and insincere - Feminist Current