PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Also published as: Adams, Nico; Adams, N.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Design and Development of a Work Cell for the Robotic Folding of Whole Blood Donation Packs *; Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- 2020: Autonomic Factories: AI-based real-time failure prediction and schedule optimization in decentralized self-managing factories *; UA-DAAD (Universities Australia-Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst)
- 2020: Industry Capability in Advanced Machining Techniques *; DMTC
- 2019: Industry 4.0 Readiness Assessment *; Keech Castings Australia
- 2018: Establishment and Operation of the Victorian Advanced Manufacturing Industry 4.0 Hub 2018-2020 *; Victoria State Government Future Industries Fund - Sector Growth Program
- 2018: Industry 4.0 Advanced Manufacturing Testlabs *; Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- 2018: Industry 4.0 Business Consulting *; DXC Technology Pty Ltd
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display