Dr Novana Hutasoit
Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing; Materials Characterisation
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing;Manufacturing Porcesses;Materials Characterisation
Also published as: Hutasoit, Novana; Hutasoit, N.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2023: Research and Development of new Low-cost Thermoelectric material via Cold Spray Additive Manufacturing *; Commonwealth Department of Defence Research Contracts
- 2022: Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG) - TEG Coating Phase 3 Extension *; Defence Science and Technology Group - Post Doctoral
- 2022: TEG Coating Phase 4 - Upgrading Equipment *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2021: Cold Spray Graphene Metal Matrix Composite *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2021: TEG Coating Phase 3 *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2020: TEG Coating *; Defence Science Technology Group
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display