- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- ATC713 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Also published as: Fernando, Saman; Fernando, S.; Fernando, Mahamarakkalage; Fernando, M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Development of effective root barriers to prevent damage to infrastructure adjacent to roads *; City of Monash Research Contracts
- 2016: Development and Optimisation of Low Carbon, Affordable, Medium-rise Modular Structural System using Innovative Connections *; CRC Low Carbon Living
- 2013: Development of efficient, robust and architecturally-flexible structural systems using innovative blind-bolted connections *; Ajax Engineered Fasteners
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display