Dr MD Morshed Alam
PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Swinburne Univeristy of Technology, Australia; B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure and Digital Construction
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 734 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Other Built Environment And Design - 339900
- Building Information Modelling And Management - 330204
- Construction Engineering - 400504
Also published as: Alam, MD; Alam, M.; Alam, MD Morshed; Alam, Md. Morshed; Alam, Morshed
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Modelling and full-scale pilot study of absolute zero energy houses in Melbourne *; Black T Smallfootprint
- 2020: The problems of Obesity in Buildings and Computation *; Swinburne Research, DVCR&D - Internal contributions
- 2010: Proposal for experimental investigation of splashing phenomenon in electric arc furnace steelmaking (student agreement with Morshed Alam) *; One Steel
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display