Dr Mehrnoush Latifi Khorasgani
AR/VR; Smart Skin; Ceramic; Thermodynamic in Architecture; Human centered design; Passive cooling and heating; Design Microclimates for Wellbeing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Architectural Design - 120101
- Architectural Science And Technology (incl. Acoustics, Lighting, Structure And Ecologically Sustainable Design) - 120104
BIM;Sustainablity;Parametric design;Digital Fabrication
Also published as: Latifi Khorasgani, Mehrnoush; Latifi Khorasgani, M.; Khorasgani, M. L.; Khorasgani, Mehrnoush L.; Khorasgani, Mehrnoush Latifi; Latifi, Mehrnoush
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: The problems of Obesity in Buildings and Computation *; Swinburne Research, DVCR&D - Internal contributions
* Chief Investigator
- Ceramic skins insulate and protect city buildings and inhabitants - Swinburne
- DYNAMICS OF AIR - 10 KINDS OF FOG, AIRFLOWS AND AIR AWARENESS - Schlieren Photography used to observe disturbances in air caused by textured surface by Mehrnoush Latifi with Phred Petersen.
- Smart Skins for Smarter Cities - Smart Skins for Smarter Cities