Dr Mohshin Habib
Program Coordinator, Master of Commerce (International Business)
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1006 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Financial Institutions (incl. Banking) - 150203
- Economic Development And Growth - 140202
- Corporate Governance And Stakeholder Engagement - 150303
Entrepreneurship;Social enterprise;Social impact
Also published as: Habib, Mohshin; Habib, M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Railway resettlement project in Cambodia *; Credit Union Foundation Australia
- 2016: Capacity Development Program for TVET sector reform in Bangladesh *; Institution of Development Engineers Bangladesh
- 2014: Asset Inheritance and the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty *; Credit Union Foundation Australia
- 2014: Resilience in the presence of disaster: a microfinance perspective *; ASA Philippines Foundation
- 2010: Poverty alleviation measurement tool *; Credit Union Foundation Australia
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display