Dr Manoj Chandrabose
- School of Social Sciences, Media, Film and Education
- Centre for Urban Transitions
- EW 107 Hawthorn campus
Manoj Chandrabose is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Centre for Urban Transitions. His research explores the impacts of environments on people’s lifestyle behaviours and health, by employing cutting-edge statistical and data science methods. A speciifc area of interest is understanding the health impacts of urbanization.
Advanced Statistics and Big Data; Public and Environmental Health; Housing and Urban Studies; Epidemiology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Urban And Regional Planning - 330400
- Public Health - 420600
- Applied Statistics - 490501
Also published as: Chandrabose, Manoj; Chandrabose, M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2023: Environmental indicators of premature death and hospitalisation; health burden and impact attribution to pollution and waste *; ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AUTHORITY FUND SCHEME
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display