Dr Mark Bowden
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1205 Hawthorn campus
Dr Mark Bowden is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at Swinburne's Faculty of Business and Enterprise. He teaches Microeconomics at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Prior to joining academia, Mark worked in the energy industry for over 10 years in the government, regulatory, and private sectors. He has also worked as a consultant to both government and private sector clients.
Since completing his PhD in 2008 Mark has worked at Victoria University and Swinburne University and has published articles in academic journals and delivered papers at international conferences and seminars. He also is a reviewer for several international journals.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied Economics - 140200
- Education Systems - 130100
- Economic Theory Not Elsewhere Classified - 140199
Also published as: Bowden, Mark; Bowden, M.; Bowden, Mark P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: Factors influencing participation and migration of regional higher education students *; NCSEHE
- 2014: Are low SES students disadvantaged in the university application process? *; La Trobe University
* Chief Investigator