Professor Lester Johnson
Lester Johnson is Professor of Marketing at Swinburne Business School. Prior to coming to Swinburne in early 2014 he was at Melbourne Business School, Mt Eliza Business School, the University of Sydney, Bond University and Macquarie University in a career in Australia going back to 1975.He is a Fellow of both the Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) and the Australian Market and Social Research Society. He is past editor of the Australasian Marketing Journal and is on the editorial boards of a number of international journals.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Fields of Research
- Consumer Behaviour - 350601
- Marketing Management (incl. Strategy And Customer Relations) - 350605
- Marketing Research Methodology - 350606
- 2007, National, Fellowship, Australian Market & Social Research Society
- 2004, Other, Fellowship of the Academy, Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy
Also published as: Johnson, Lester; Johnson, L.; Johnson, L. W.; Johnson, Les; Johnson, Lester W.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: Mass personalisation of carpet (Student) *; APR Internship Program
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display