Dr Lara Thynne
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- BA1009 Hawthorn campus
Dr Lara Thynne BSocSci(SUT), BComHons(Dkn), PhD(Dkn)
Dr Thynne is a Lecturer in Management at Swinburne University of Technology. Dr Thynne’s research focuses on Human Resource Management and employee-level issues such as work stress in the health services industry, with an aim toward making healthier workplaces that are more productive. Dr Thynne has presented at many industry relevant conferences. Dr Thynne utilises powerful inductive research techniques that can be customised to the organisation enhancing the applicability of research results. Lara’s current work is focused on Workplace violence, Shiftwork and Employee Fatigue with a special focus on Paramedics.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Business And Management - 150300
Also published as: Thynne, Lara; Thynne, L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
- ANZAM Online: Year of Living Dangerously - You Tube
- Calls for change as new report finds Victorian paramedics under stress levels akin to a mental disorder - ABC News
- More than a third of Victorian paramedics ‘burnt out’: study - ABC News Radio
- Significant' bullying among paramedics revealed in research - The Age