Dr Lois Shedd
Doctor of Philosophy, Monash University, Australia; Master of Publishing and Editing, Monash University, Australia; Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland, Australia
Lois Shedd (BA, MPub&Edit, PhD) is a consumer researcher with a passion for research translation and communication. Specialising in qualitative methodologies, her research interests focus on consumer culture, customer experience, and methodological innovation.
Consumer Culture; Customer Experience; Digital Disruption; Consumer Wellbeing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Marketing Theory - 350608
- Commercial Services - 350400
- Marketing Management (incl. Strategy And Customer Relations) - 350605
Digital Marketing;Consumer Behaviour;Services Marketing;Marketing Insights;Marketing Communications;Qualitative Research Methods
- 2020, International, Best Paper Award, Business Horizons
- 2020 (current): Chair, Institute of Professional Editors Standing Committee for Professional Development, Australia
- 2014 (current): Member, Institute of Professional Editors, Australia
Also published as: Shedd, Lois; Shedd, L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: PLACEMAKING DATA ANALYSIS *; Boorondara City Council
* Chief Investigator
- 2019-09-24: Breakfast with Ali Clarke - ABC Radio Adelaide
- 2018-11-15: Breakfast with Robert Blackmore - ABC Sunshine Coast