Dr Lois Shedd
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- AGSE324 Hawthorn campus
Lois Shedd (BA, MPub&Edit, PhD) is a consumer researcher with a passion for research translation and communication.
Specialising in qualitative methodologies, her research interests focus on consumer culture and customer experience, including materiality and digital disruption, emotions and nostalgia, and culture and experiential consumption. Lois is also passionate about innovation in qualitative research methodologies.
As an Adjunct Research Fellow, Lois works full-time in industry providing marketing research and advisory services to commercial clients.
Consumer Culture; Customer Experience; Digital Disruption; Consumer Wellbeing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Marketing Theory - 350608
- Commercial Services - 350400
- Marketing Management (incl. Strategy And Customer Relations) - 350605
Digital Marketing;Consumer Behaviour;Services Marketing;Marketing Insights;Marketing Communications;Qualitative Research Methods
- 2014 (current): Member, Institute of Professional Editors, Australia
Also published as: Shedd, Lois; Shedd, L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: PLACEMAKING DATA ANALYSIS *; Boorondara City Council
* Chief Investigator
- 2019-09-24: Breakfast with Ali Clarke - ABC Radio Adelaide
- 2018-11-15: Breakfast with Robert Blackmore - ABC Sunshine Coast