Dr Lois Shedd
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- AGSE324 Hawthorn campus
Lois Shedd (BA, MPub&Edit, PhD) is a Senior Research Consultant and Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Customer Experience and Insight (CXI) Research Group at Swinburne Business School, with a passion for research translation and communication. She specialises in interpretive and qualitative research methods, with particular expertise in analysis of large verbal datasets and synthesis of diverse qualitative data using situational analysis. Lois consults with industry on cultural trends, customer experience and marketing strategy while conducting academic research on consumer culture and wellbeing.
Consumer Culture; Customer Experience; Digital Disruption; Consumer Wellbeing
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Marketing Theory - 150506
- Social Theory - 160806
- Cultural Studies - 200200
Digital Marketing;Consumer Behaviour;Services Marketing;Marketing Insights;Marketing Communications;Qualitative Research Methods
Also published as: Shedd, Lois; Shedd, L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: PLACEMAKING DATA ANALYSIS *; Boorondara City Council
* Chief Investigator
- 2019-09-24: Breakfast with Ali Clarke - ABC Radio Adelaide
- 2018-11-15: Breakfast with Robert Blackmore - ABC Sunshine Coast