Dr Lillian De Bortoli
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- Hawthorn campus
Forensic Psychology; social science; filicide; child abuse; child protection; risk assessment
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Available to supervise honours students.
- 2014, Other, Postgraduate Publication Award, Monash University
- 2009, National, Australian Postgraduate Award, Australian Commonwealth Government
- 2000, Other, John Barry Memorial Medal, University of Melbourne
Also published as: De Bortoli, Lillian; De Bortoli, L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Research and evaluation of the Family Drug Treatment Court *; Court Services Victoria
- 2015: Evaluation of MFMHU service delivery/update, impact and outcome *; Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display