- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Criminology - 160200
Also published as: Thomson, Kylie; Thomson, K.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Evaluation of New and Enhanced Service Responses to Youth Sexual Violence and Abuse (RFQ) *; Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women (Qld)
- 2020: RFQ - Review of the Countering Violent Extremism in School Initiatives *; Australian Government Department of Education
- 2019: Evaluation of the YSS/AYSS (Youth Support Service/Aboriginal Youth Support Service Evaluation Requirements) *; Department of Justice and Community Safety
- 2019: Review of Adolescent Sexual Offending Services (RFQ) *; Department of Youth Justice (Qld)
- 2018: Review of the Motivational Interactions Implementation Model *; Corrections Victoria
- 2018: RFQ Submission - Adolescent Violence Intervention Programs *; Department of Justice and Regulation Fund Scheme
- 2017: Development of Reintegration Assessment package for Corrections Victoria *; Corrections Victoria
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display