Dr Justin Trounson
PhD (Clinical Psychology), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- Hawthorn campus
Dr Justin Trounson holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology and is a Post-doctoral Research Fellow at Swinburne University of Technology. He is a registered Psychologist with previous experience working as a clinician within a maximum-security correctional facility in Australia and has functioned as a senior research assistant for numerous forensic psychology research projects within Australia. Justin has lectured and tutored in Forensic Psychology and undertakes research into the cognitive processes underpinning psychological resilience and wellbeing in clinical, correctional and forensic populations. Dr Trounson also works with the Centre for Forensic and Behavioural Science as a project manager of a collaborative research grant that funds a range of research projects conducted within Australian prisons aimed at enhancing wellbeing and resilience in officer and offender populations.
Clinical Psychology; Forensic Psychology; Social Psychology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Fields of Research
- Psychology - 170100
Clinical Psychology;Forensic Psychology;Social Psychology
- 2013, Swinburne, Student Achievement Award , Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Trounson, Justin; Trounson, J.; Trounson, J. S.; Trounson, Justin S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Engagement in Disability Services *; Swinburne Research, DVCR&D - Internal contributions
- 2015: Evaluation Services - Smoke Free Prisons Project *; Victorian Department of Justice
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display