Dr Joanne Qian-Khoo
Joanne joined the Centre for Social Impact Swinburne in May 2018.
Prior to that, she worked in the international development sector overseas and in Australia with a focus on program/research design, monitoring and evaluation, and impact assessment. As a researcher and practitioner, her project experience covers inclusive growth, inclusive finance, financial capability development, livelihoods development, women’s empowerment, poverty reduction, labour and social compliance, and corporate social responsibility, gained while worked with Australian and international NGOs, consulting firms, industry partners, civil society and academics.
At CSI, Joanne’s research and project experience focuses on social impact measurement, evaluation approaches, inclusive employment, and social economy. Interested in evaluation approaches and impact assessments of social interventions, Joanne has been keen in harnessing research and evaluation findings to support evidence-based decision making.
Social enterprise; Social impact; Applied economics; Evaluation methodology
Fields of Research
- Applied Economics - 380100
- Applied Sociology, Program Evaluation And Social Impact Assessment - 441001
Also published as: Qian-Khoo, Joanne; Qian-Khoo, J.; Qian-Khoo, Xiaolei; Qian-Khoo, X.; Qian, J.; Qian, J. X.; Qian, Joanne; Qian, Joanne X.; Qian, Joanne Xiaolei; Qian, X.; Qian, Xiaolei; Qian-Khoo, J. X.; Qian-Khoo, Joanne X.; Qian-Khoo, Joanne Xiaolei
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: National Cross-Sector Scan and Analysis of Employment *; Australian Government - Comcare
- 2021: White Box Evaluation II *; White Box Enterprises
- 2020: Evaluation of the Victorian Employer Enablement Project (VEEP) *; Australian Network on Disability
- 2020: Impact Measurement Framework Support *; Philanthropy Australia
- 2020: Inclusion Australia E1 Evidence Pieces *; Inclusion Australia
- 2020: White Box Enterprises Evaluation *; White Box Enterprises
- 2019: Social Cohesion Project *; City of Whittlesea
- 2018: Enabling the Social Enterprise Needs of Westpac Foundation *; Westpac
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display