Professor Julia Lamborn
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
Waste management; Landfills; Environmental Impact Assessment; Engineering heritage; Engineering Education
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Engineering Education: Defining Course Outcomes: This project will cover aspects of topics in the areas of Course accreditation and Course Outcomes; and the alignment between unit learning outcomes and assessment.
Modelling Landfill Degradation Behaviour: This project investigates the prediction of gas generation rates and total gas production from modern landfills using various models using small, medium and large-scale landfill data.
Fields of Research
- Other Technology - 109900
- Curriculum And Pedagogy - 130200
- Civil Engineering - 090500
Also published as: Lamborn, Julia; Lamborn, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2011: Geotechnical characteristics of recycled asphalt *; Municipal Association of Victoria
* Chief Investigator