Professor Jing He
Dr. Jing He is currently a Professor in the School of Software and Electrical Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. She has been awarded a PhD degree from Academy of Mathematics and System Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2006. Prior to joining Swinburne University of Technology in 2018, She was a Professor at Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia from 2008 to 2018 and used to work in University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China from 2006-2008.
She has been active in areas of Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Algorithm and Chips, Robotics Programming, Virtual Reality, Big Data Analytics, Sensor Networks, Web Service and some industry field such as E-Health, Petroleum Exploration and Development, Water Recourse Management and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
She has published over 170 research papers in refereed international journals and conference proceedings including Information System, Information Sciences, ACM transaction on Internet Technology (TOIT), IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), Plos One, The Computer Journal, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. Dr. Jing He is a IEEE senior member and her H-index is 21.
She has received over 20 millions research funds from ARC DECRA, ARC Discovery, ARC Linkage, Youth Science Fund of Chinese Academy of Sciences, National Science Foundation of China and etc. She served on three program committees of international conferences: International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS), The IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), and International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Science (KSS), as well as the program chair of HIS 2011, 2012 and 2013 conference and workshop co-chair on WISE 2012, HIS 2012, APWeb 2008, WI 2009, MCDM 2009, ICDS and etc.
In addition, she has been serving as external reviewers for several international journals and conferences, such as Science Advances, Management Science, The Computer Journal, IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man, Cybernetics, International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making, Journal of Management Review (in Chinese), Decision Support System, Science (in China), WISE, ICCS, ICDM, KSS, APWeb, PAKDD, WI-IAT, ICDS etc. She is currently the adjunct professor at University of Chinese Academy of Science, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, and Beijing Jiaotong University.
Advanced Statistics and Big Data; Blockchain; Cybersecurity; Algorithm and Chips
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Software Architecture - 461206
- Data Mining And Knowledge Discovery - 460502
- Neural Networks - 461104
- Pattern Recognition - 460308
- Data Security And Protection - 460403
- Hardware Security - 460405
- Software And Application Security - 460406
- System And Network Security - 460407
Advanced Statistics and Big Data;Database Systems;Cybersecurity Blockchain
Also published as: He, Jing; He, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Fast Discovery of Quality Knowledge from Continuous Multiple Streaming Data Sources *; DATA61
- 2019: Accurate and Online Abnormality Detection in Multiple Correlated Time Series *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
- 2019: Semantic provenance based knowledge graph for early warning of risks (Scholarship for student Hui Zheng) *; DATA61
- 2019: Transforming Uncertainty Quantification into Deep Learning with Application on Robust Medical Image Diagnosis (Student Wen Xu) *; DATA61
- 2018: Smart Chips for Artificial Intelligence *; Huaao Optical Technology Trust Fund Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display