Dr Jia Wang
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- AD203a Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Condensed Matter Physics - 020400
- Quantum Physics - 020600
Also published as: Wang, Jia; Wang, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Building Time Crystals with Ultracold Atoms *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: Many-body Localization Characterized from a Few-body Perspective *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display