- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC711 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Film, Television And Digital Media - 190200
- Engineering Design - 120400
- Visual Arts And Crafts - 190500
Also published as: Marshall, James; Marshall, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Melbourne Knowledge Week 2018 - Watershed *; Grimshaw Architects Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2017: Media art as urban storytelling: Australian opportunities for data-driven content on large format screens *; MIRVAC Funding Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display