Dr Jessey Lee
- Corporate Services
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 713 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Other Engineering - 099900
Also published as: Lee, Jessey
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Recycled plastic for injection moulding of innovative concrete void formers *; GT Recycling Pty Ltd
- 2018: Assessment of new anchors in super workable concrete *; Robovoid Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2018: Evaluation of capacities of anchors in specific applications *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2018: Non-conformance Prevalence, Testing Capacity and Nature amongst Specific Building Product Categories *; Sustainable Built Environment National Research Centre Funding for Pre-Project Activities
- 2018: Performance of new anchors into thin concrete panels *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2018: Performance of new nails into thin steel sheets and timber *; ITW Construction Systems
- 2017: New Timber Connector Plates *; Mitek Australia Ltd.
- 2016: Assessment of new fastening technologies under Australian conditions *; Simpson Strong-Tie Pty Ltd
- 2012: Development of unified methods for structural assessment of anchors (AEFAC) *; AEFAC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display