Dr Jessey Lee
- Corporate Services
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure and Digital Construction
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 713 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr. Jessey Lee is a Structural Engineer specialising in structural design, prefabricated construction, engineering research and project delivery. She currently holds a dual role at Swinburne University of Technology. She is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil and Construction Engineering and the Training and Development Manager at the Australian Engineered Fasteners and Anchors Council (AEFAC).
Dr Jessey Lee has a wide range of research and development experience in steel connections, fastenings to concrete, modular construction and non-conforming building products; working together with academic institutions, government and industry organisations, local and international experts and the broader construction industry.
Advanced Structural Engineering
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Structural Engineering - 400510
- Construction Engineering - 400504
- Other Engineering Not Elsewhere Classified - 409999
Advanced Structural Engineering
Also published as: Lee, Jessey; Lee, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2023: Assessment and evaluation of performance of very shallow embedded anchors in early age concrete *; LEVIAT PTY LTD FUND SCHEME
- 2023: Investigation of bond effect of deep embedded anchors *; DOBSON MITCHELL & ALLPORT PTY LTD Fund Scheme
- 2023: Investigation of bond performance of chemical anchors in 1 day vs 3 days cure *; PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES PTY LTD
- 2022: Assessment and evaluation of high cyclic fatigue performance of reinforcing bars with proprietary couplers *; LEVIAT PTY LTD FUND SCHEME
- 2022: Assessment and evaluation of material properties of new screw anchors for installation functionality *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2022: Assessment and evaluation of torque tension performance of threaded rods with different coatings *; Allthread Industries - Industry funding for LP15
- 2022: Assessment of cyclic tension performance of newly developed lifting clutch *; ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Fund Scheme
- 2022: Assessment of performance of proprietary reinforcing bar and connectors under impact loading in subzero conditions *; ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Fund Scheme
- 2022: Comparison of threaded anchors performance for post-installed chemical applications *; Hilti (Aust.) Pty Ltd
- 2022: Investigation of the observed failures in piles used in Solar Farms *; SIVCON PTY LTD
- 2022: Wurth Pty Ltd - Fire and Fatigue Performance of Post Installed Anchors *; Wurth Australia
- 2021: Assessment of new screw anchors subjected to fatigue conditions *; Wurth Australia
- 2021: Assessment of Orbiplate for seismic shear requirements *; ramsetreid
- 2021: Development of a new anchor system for personal safety harness to container corner block *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2021: Development of design guides for advanced fastenings into innovative concrete products *; SmartCrete CRC Ltd
- 2021: Glulam beam testing *; Australian Sustainable Hardwoods Fund Scheme
- 2021: Performance of post-installed HDG reinforcing bars *; Victorian Department of Transport (for Contracts)
- 2021: Regulatory barriers to the development of prefab and modular construction *; Housing Industry Association Funding (HIA)
- 2021: Women in Construction Engineering (WiCE) Australia and Korea *; DFAT Australia Korea Foundation
- 2020: Development of a new anchor system for personal safety harness to container corner block *; AbSafe Pty Ltd
- 2020: Evaluation of new coating on performance of PBA anchor to AS3850 *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2020: Guide for Wanhua SIP Walls *; Ecomod Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2020: Performance of new lifting anchors to Australian requirements *; Macsim Pty Ltd
- 2020: Recycled plastic ROBOVOID Construction Solution *; CRC Projects
- 2019: Assessment of new screw anchors subjected to new conditions *; WURTH Australia Pty Ltd - Industry Funding for LP15
- 2019: Assessment of screw anchors and chemical anchors under new conditions *; Stanley Black and Decker, Inc. NZ
- 2019: Recycled plastic for injection moulding of innovative concrete void formers *; Sustainability Victoria
- 2018: Evaluation of capacities of anchors in specific applications *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2018: Non-conformance Prevalence, Testing Capacity and Nature amongst Specific Building Product Categories *; Sustainable Built Environment National Research Centre Funding for Pre-Project Activities
- 2018: Performance of new anchors into thin concrete panels *; Iccons Pty Ltd
- 2018: Performance of new nails into thin steel sheets and timber *; ITW Construction Systems
- 2017: New Timber Connector Plates *; Mitek Australia Ltd.
- 2016: Assessment of new fastening technologies under Australian conditions *; Simpson Strong-Tie Pty Ltd
- 2012: Development of unified methods for structural assessment of anchors (AEFAC) *; AEFAC
* Chief Investigator