Mr James Berrett
Digital Media, Film and Television
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Design Practice And Management - 120300
Digital Media, Film and Television;Motion Design;Animation;3d Modelling;Post Production;Visual Effects;Typography
- 2017, Swinburne, Dean's Award - Teaching and Learning, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2017, National, Best Student Ident Award (Teacher), NODE Fest
Also published as: Berrett, James; Berrett, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Media art as urban storytelling: Australian opportunities for data-driven content on large format screens *; MIRVAC Funding Scheme
- 2017: The AccessHC family: a branded series of characters and animations for staff training, patient education and engagement *; Access Health and Community Funds Scheme
- 2017: Using animation for envisioning the Primary Care Centre Concept *; Access Health and Community Funds Scheme
* Chief Investigator
- 2018-05-14: GameZone 2018 Swinburne University of Technology Melbourne - Internet
- 2018-05-10: Watershed: Thought-provoking art installation shines a light on Melbourne Knowledge Week - Internet
- 2018-05-09: Designing Melbourne Knowledge Week - Internet
- 2017-12-11: Swinburne student wins national award for motion graphics - Internet