Dr Ian Woodcock
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Interior Architecture and Industrial Design
- AMDC706 Hawthorn campus
Design History, Philosophy, and Theory; Public Good Design; Strategic & Transformative Design: Sustainability
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Urban Design - 330411
- Interaction And Experience Design - 330310
- Transport Planning - 330409
Design History, Philosophy, and Theory;Public Good Design;Strategic & Transformative Design: Sustainability
Also published as: Woodcock, Ian; Woodcock, I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Exploring balance between `movement? and `place? in designing safe and successful places *; iMOVECRC
- 2019: Innovative responses to urban transportation: current practice in Australian Cities *; AHURI National Housing Research Program - Research Projects
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display