Ms Irene Simonda
Irene Simonda - BIO
- Registered Nurse - Post-graduate Diploma in Health Industry Management: Curtin University
- Post-graduate certificate -sexual and Reproductive health – Charles Darwin University/Family Planning NT
Teaching and learning scholarship
- Master of Applied Management (teaching in clinical context): University of Newcastle
- Grad cert: University Teaching and Learning (First-class Hons)
Current research projects:
- Master of Health Research (Pre-PhD Program) - A scoping review: Darwin Healthy start, a co-designed public health literacy program - Flinders medical program, Royal Darwin Hospital, Melaleuca resettlement services, Northern Territory Primary health network and General Practice:
- Swinburne collaborative research- Collaborating on a research project- The use of Virtual Reality and Simulated Person to enhance nursing students’ skills in “End of Life Care”
Ethics Ref: 20226719-10993
Research projects completed.
Advisory working group – First Australian web-based Refugee Practice Guide- https://refugeehealthguide.org.au/contributors/
Service & Leadership
Contributor – scoping and developing the first departmental strategic plan “Strategies to recruit and retain Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nursing students.” 2022 reaccreditation - Swinburne University Bachelor of nursing program - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council recommendations.
Also published as: Simonda, Irene; Simonda, I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display