- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- EN702d Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Agricultural Biotechnology - 300100
- Industrial Biotechnology - 310600
- Medical Biotechnology - 320600
- Communications Engineering - 400600
- Environmental Biotechnology - 410300
Also published as: Hijazin, Ismat; Hijazin, I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: Optimal Design of Ultra-lightweight Near Field Communication Tags *; Melbourne-Sarawak Research Collaboration Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display