Dr Huai Liu
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Dr. Huai Liu is a Senior Lecturer in Department of Computing Technologies at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. He received the BEng and MEng degree both from Nankai University, China, and the PhD degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. Dr. Liu has worked as a Lecturer at Victoria University and a Research Fellow at RMIT University. He has also worked as an engineer in the IT industry. Dr. Liu is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and a member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Dr. Liu’s major research interest include:
- Software Engineering, in particular, advanced software testing methodologies and cost-effective software fault tolerance;
- Services and Cloud Computing, in particular, quality assurance of Web services and their compositions; and
- Internet of Things, in particular, spatiotemporal modelling for physical systems as services and data analytics & image processing for optical microscopy.
Cloud Computing; Intelligent Transport Systems; Software Analysis and Testing; Software Engineering
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Empirical Software Engineering - 461202
- Software Testing, Verification And Validation - 461208
Software Analysis and Testing;Software Engineering
Also published as: Liu, Huai; Liu, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Context-aware verification and validation framework for autonomous driving *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display