Dr Huai Liu
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Dr. Huai Liu is a Lecturer in Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. He received the BEng and MEng degree both from Nankai University, China, and the PhD degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. Dr. Liu has worked as a Lecturer at Victoria University and a Research Fellow at RMIT University. He has also worked as an engineer in the IT industry. Dr. Liu is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and an AWS Academy Accredited Instructor.
Dr. Liu’s major research interest include:
- Software Engineering, in particular, advanced software testing methodologies and cost-effective software fault tolerance;
- Services and Cloud Computing, in particular, quality assurance of Web services and their compositions; and
- Internet of Things, in particular, spatiotemporal modelling for physical systems as services and data analytics & image processing for optical microscopy.
Software Analysis and Testing; Software Engineering
Fields of Research
- Computer Software - 080300
- Global Information Systems - 080606
Cloud Computing;Software Analysis and Testing;Software Engineering
Also published as: Liu, Huai; Liu, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display