Dr Hassan Kalantari Daronkola
Doctor of Philosophy, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia; Master of Managment Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, China
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- Hawthorn Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr Hassan Kalantari holds a PhD from the Swinburne University of Technology and a Master of Science from Tsinghua University, China. He won the most prestigious CRC scholarship from the Chinese Government, followed by the Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award. He joined Swinburne in 2018 and also worked as a researcher at Monash University in 2017. He published several research papers in A*, and A ABDC ranked Journals. His research interests are in Consumer Behaviour and Culture, Sustainability, and Tourism.
Customer Insight; Mass Customisation
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Marketing - 350600
- Tourism Marketing - 350804
Consumer Behaviour;Marketing Research
Also published as: Kalantari Daronkola, Hassan; Kalantari Daronkola, H.; Daronkola, H. K.; Daronkola, Hassan; Daronkola, Hassan Kalantari; Kalantari, H.; Kalantari, H. D.; Kalantari, Hassan; Kalantari, Hassan D.; Kalantari, Hassan Daronkola
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: Fan and Member Equity Research Project *; MELBOURNE REBELS RUGBY UNION PTY LTD FUND SCHEME
- 2021: Scaling of detection devices through automation for rapid commercialistion *; mDetect Pty Ltd
- 2018: Developing and testing price points for ancillary products (AMSI Intern) *; Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Intern Program
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display