Dr Hilary Davis
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Social Impact Swinburne
- SPW020 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems - 080600
Also published as: Davis, Hilary; Davis, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Optimising the roles of online communities in rural resilience *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2019: Evaluation of HALT Program *; Hope and Assistance Local Tradies
- 2019: Evaluation of the Early Learning Languages Australia Foundation to Year 2 trial *; Commonwealth Department of Education and Training
- 2019: Hitting the Hay: Developing a sleep hygiene app for rural horse racing industry employees *; Racing Victoria
- 2018: Community collective impact for local best-practice community co-produced rural mental health services *; Cobaw Community Health
- 2018: Free from Violence *; Department of Health and Human Services Fund Scheme
- 2017: 60+ Online: Enhancing Social Inclusion through Digital Stories and Social Media Participation *; Boroondara City Council
- 2017: The Virtual Dementia Friendly Rural Community (VERILY) Project *; Australian Government Department of Health
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display