Dr Han Lin
- Swinburne Research Institutes
- Centre for Translational Atomaterials
I have dedicated interest and substantial experience in the research on laser physics, optics, photonic nanomaterial and nanophotonic devices design and fabrication. I have expertise in optical system design and dynamic control of light-matter interaction in an ultrafast process, vectorial diffraction theory and super-resolution. I have developed a principle to enhance the optical resolution and accelerate the processing speed of the laser microscopy, which leads to broad applications in all related research fields, such as laser nanofabrication, optical data storage and scanning laser imaging.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Also published as: Lin, Han; Lin, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Characterization of graphene coating for thermal energy manipulation *; Australia New Energy Technology Pty Ltd
- 2018: A proof of concept miniaturized optical imaging system *; Gallagher Australia Pty Ltd
- 2018: High performance energy storage alternative to lithium ion batteries *; CRC Projects
- 2018: Wearable binoculars and telescope based on graphene. *; INNOFOCUS_PT
- 2017: 3D Laser Printed Ultra-thin Graphene Lenses for Human Vision Corrections *; Ningbo FLO Fund Scheme
- 2016: Pilot automation for advanced manufacturing of high performance graphenesuperbatteries *; Kremford Pty Ltd
- 2015: Graphene ultralight-wright diffractive lenses for aerospace applications *; Defence Science Institute Collaborative Research Grants
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display