Professor Glen Bates
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Brain and Psychological Sciences Centre
- Office of PVC Student Advancement
Psychology; Anxiety; Depression; Social phobia; Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Health, Clinical And Counselling Psychology - 170106
- Developmental Psychology And Ageing - 170102
- Personality, Abilities And Assessment - 170109
Also published as: Bates, Glen; Bates, G.; Bates, G. W.; Bates, Glen W.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Investigating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Service Personnel and Their Families in Victoria *; Australian Rotary Health
- 2013: Monitoring anxiety & depression in the Australian population over time: The development of an annual national Anxiety & Depression Monitor. *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2013: Valuing Student Voices When Exploring, Creating and Planning for the Future of Australian Higher Education *; Office for Learning and Teaching
- 2012: Early detection and intervention techniques for young people at-risk for developing anxiety and depression through excessive use of Facebook *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2011: IBDeTherapy: Development and validation of the world's first evidence-based, automated online program for the assesment and treatment of IBD-associated anxiety and depression. *; Broad Medical Research Program Inflammatory Bowel Disease Grants
- 2010: Gamblers tell their stories: An in-depth exploration of lifetime patterns of gambling *; Victorian Department of Justice
* Chief Investigator