Professor Glen Bates
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- Hawthorn campus
Psychology; Anxiety; Depression; Social phobia; Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Health, Clinical And Counselling Psychology - 170106
- Developmental Psychology And Ageing - 170102
- Personality, Abilities And Assessment - 170109
Also published as: Bates, Glen; Bates, G.; Bates, G. W.; Bates, Glen W.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: How to raise the status of teachers using digitally mediated social innovation *; ACDE_PT
- 2017: Investigating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Service Personnel and Their Families in Victoria *; Australian Rotary Health
- 2013: Monitoring anxiety & depression in the Australian population over time: The development of an annual national Anxiety & Depression Monitor. *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2013: Valuing Student Voices When Exploring, Creating and Planning for the Future of Australian Higher Education *; Office for Learning and Teaching
- 2012: Early detection and intervention techniques for young people at-risk for developing anxiety and depression through excessive use of Facebook *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2011: IBDeTherapy: Development and validation of the world's first evidence-based, automated online program for the assesment and treatment of IBD-associated anxiety and depression. *; Broad Medical Research Program Inflammatory Bowel Disease Grants
- 2010: Gamblers tell their stories: An in-depth exploration of lifetime patterns of gambling *; Victorian Department of Justice
* Chief Investigator