Professor Tino Fuss
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Also published as: Fuss, Tino; Fuss, T.; Fuss, Franz; Fuss, F.; Fuss, F. K.; Fuss, Franz K.; Fuss, Franz Konstantin
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Graphene-enabled Structural Health Monitoring *; Defence Innovation Hub - Innovation Contract
- 2019: Multisensory and personalised stress relaxation system *; Rismik Fund Scheme
- 2018: Bus replacement services for rail passenger service disruptions *; iMOVECRC
- 2017: Augmented Reality Application to Assist People Living with Dementia *; Alzheimer's Australia Victoria
- 2017: Hybrid Composite Materials and Structures *; DMTC
- 2017: The Sports Injury Sitter (SIS) *; Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- 2016: Development of a smart insole for diabetic patients *; CRC CR-11 Insoles for Diabetic Patients
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display