Dr Elena Verezub
- Corporate Services
- Office of PVC Student Advancement
- Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Aus Hawthorn campus
Dr Elena Verezub (BEd (Hons), PhD in Ed. Psych., PhD in Education (Melb)) is Associate Director of Learning and Academic Skills Centre, Office of PVC Student Engagement, at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. She has over 20 years of teaching experience in TESOL, Educational Psychology and Academic Language and Learning both in Australia and overseas. Elena’s professional and research interests are in the area of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, and in particular, Student Experience and Student Enrichment. She has published and presented numerous papers at national and international seminars, symposiums and conferences.
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning; Student Experience; Student Enrichment
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Principal Coordinating Supervisor students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Lote, Esl And Tesol Curriculum And Pedagogy (excl. Maori) - 130207
- Specialist Studies In Education Not Elsewhere Classified - 130399
- Educational Technology And Computing - 130306
Research Communication Skills for HDR Students;Research Writing Skills for HDR Students Online Program
Also published as: Verezub, Elena; Verezub, E.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: ALL Managers/Heads Essentials: The Toolbox *; AALL Research and Resource Development Grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display