- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Centre for Design Innovation
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- AMDC711 Hawthorn campus
Emily J. Wright joined the School of Design in 2003.
Her educational qualifications include a Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design from the University of Cincinnati, a Masters of Design and a Doctor of Philosophy from Swinburne University.
Her doctoral work focused on how consumer research can be better applied in packaging design practice. Her research interests include the areas of packaging, human-centred design, sustainable design and as well as design education.
Her design industry career has spanned over 20 years in publishing, branding, packaging, environmental and web design in the USA, the UK, Mexico and Australia.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Communication And Media Studies - 200100
- Education Systems - 130100
Also published as: Wright, Emily; Wright, E.; Wright, Emily J.; Wright, Emily Joy
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Co-creating engaging animations with and about the Child Health teams in Community Health *; Access Health and Community Funds Scheme
- 2018: DFM: SCR Group: Attitudes to managing unwanted things *; Southern Cross Recycling Group
- 2017: Design Factory Melbourne: Improving the user experience of accessing investment information *; IRESS Ltd Fund scheme/contract
- 2014: Swinburne Design Factory industry project: Fresh Produce Online *; Coles Supermarket Australia
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display