Dr Liz Levin
Senior Lecturer, Marketing
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- AGSE320 Hawthorn campus
For more than two decades I have made a sustained contribution to higher education teaching and learning, working to ensure that both undergraduate and postgraduate students have positive learning experiences. Since 2009 I have been responsible for all undergraduate programs within the Faculty of Business and Law. I sit on several facutly committees. I am Chair of the university Academic Integrity Working Party, Deputy Chair of Academic Senate Courses Committee, an elected member of Academic Senate, as well as a TEQSA expert.
I have experience working across post secondary education sectors and adopt an international focus having taught and conducted professional development courses locally and off shore. I have been fortunate to be recognised for my efforts through several faculty teaching excellence awards (1997, 1998 and 2005); Industry Based Learning (IBL) Mentor award (2008); Faculty Corporate Citizen Award (2009); Recipient of the Vice Chancellor's Teaching Award (2006); and VCs Lifetime Achievement Award (2015). I have taught units at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels relating to Marketing and Operations Management, Chaired the Honours Committee for nearly a decade and supervised Honours, Masters and double degree final year research projects, as well a being PhD supervisor. I have been invovled in several industry related research projects, published several research papers both related to marketing as well as higer education, and have experience in supervising PhD students.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Curriculum And Pedagogy - 130200
- Marketing - 150500
- 2015, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Lifetime Achievement Award, Swinburne University
- 2006, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Teaching Excellence Award, Swinburne Unviversity
Also published as: Levin, Elizabeth; Levin, E.; Levin, E. C.; Levin, Elizabeth C.; Levin, Elizabeth Carmela
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: Market Innovation Research for Netafim Pty Ltd - Enterprise Connect, Researchers in Business project *; Enterprise Connect - Researchers in Business grant
- 2012: Develop business models for L.E.D. display panel technology incorporating applications in overseas markets and growth trends. *; Enterprise Connect
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display