Dr Evie Kendal
Dr Evie Kendal is a bioethicist and public health researcher in the School of Health Sciences and Biostatistics, Swinburne University of Technology. Evie’s research interests include ethical dilemmas in emerging biotechnologies, space ethics, and public health ethics.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Also published as: Kendal, Evie; Kendal, E.; Kendal, Yvette; Kendal, Y.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
- 2022-08-01: Martian profile: Dr Evie Kendal in "How to Survive on Mars" - CSIRO Publishing
- 2022-05-24: Changing wombs: Could uterine transplants become a reality in Australia? - SBS
- 2022-05-04: Ethics of colonising space - Advance Queensland Space 2.0
- 2022-01-11: People don't like being lied to: How do you tell your child they are the product of IVF? - Sydney Morning Herald
- 2021-09-08: Can Health Education Learn from the Humanities and Social Sciences - Social science week
- 2021-06-02: Space ethics - Moonshot Space Co
- 2021-05-04: Australia in Space - Questacon; Australian Space Discovery Centre
- 2021-04-29: More human than human - Melbourne Knowledge Week
- 2020-11-27: Space archaelogy and sociology - Conversations on the Runway: Air Force
- 2020-09-14: Viral Science Fiction: A Virtual Roundtable - Reading and Screening the Fantastic
- 2020-08-20: How to be a star citizen in space - Just a thought series: Hawke Centre
- 2019-12-22: The ultimate designer accessory - an artificial womb? - ABC Radio National
- 2019-11-14: Artificial wombs no longer in the realm of the imagination - 2Ser radio
- 2019-11-11: We may one day grow babies outside the womb, but there are many things to consider first - The Conversation
- 2019-10-03: Science fiction predicts the future of work - ABC Big Ideas
- 2019-08-19: Lunar laws of Moon life - ABC Evenings with David Astle
- 2019-06-03: Five ethical questions for how we choose to use the Moon - The Conversation
- 2019-05-22: Space ethics - Pint of Science
- 2019-03-02: Moon Village Association Public Forum on the Moon - Session 01: Environment - Moon Village Association
- 2018-11-11: The future of sex: bots, bonking, biology and beyond - ABC Science Friction