Emily Foenander is an interdisciplinary researcher with experience in social equity, health promotion, environmental psychology and evaluation. Emily is proficient in a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
Health Promotion; Social Psychology; Social enterprise; Social impact; Sociology
Fields of Research
- Applied Sociology, Program Evaluation And Social Impact Assessment - 441001
- Environmental Sociology - 441002
- Social And Affective Neuroscience - 520207
- Community Psychology - 520501
- Social Psychology - 520505
Also published as: Foenander, Emily; Foenander, E.; Foenander, E. W.; Foenander, Emily W.; Foenander, Emily Wendy
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display